Padova: Pei Fratelli Gamba, 1832. Item #014508
(Half-title: Descrizione del Caffè di Pedrocchi eretto in Padova ed aperto il di IX giugno MDCCCXXXI. Colophon: Padova: Dalla tipografia e fonderia della Minerva.) A description of the interior and exterior of this legendary Paduan coffee house as designed by Venetian architect Guiseppe Jappelli in 1831. Originally established in 1772 in the Piazza Cavour by Francesco Pedrocchi, the building was redesigned in a neo-classical style and expanded by Japelli in 1831, as described here, with elaborate, almost theatrical, interiors. Text in Italian. First edition. 20.5 cm; 15 pp.; engraved frontis. and device to t.p. A good copy or better in plain blue wrappers.